Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ok ok...

So I constantly hear "if you followed my blog, you'd know...", or "I saw so and so did this on their blog. Oh wait, you don't follow blogs, do you?". Well, I've given in to peer pressure. I'm following BLOGS! Lord, like I need another thing to do with my time! Oh well. One of my closest friends is moving to Australia for a year, and since I decided to follow her's, I thought it would only be fair to follow my other friends'. Soooo, if you have a blog you think I should follow, please let me know. Oh, and I probably won't update this very often, so don't expect anything from me! :) Maybe if I ever have some exciting news or goings on in my life to blog about, I'll start. But let's be real here, I'm substandard. Don't get your hopes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment